Terry Real Estate have Realtors experienced in the field of residential, commercial and land sales. You can be completely confident that our agents will go beyond the call of duty to sell your property.
We have some tips for helping your Property (Residential and Commercial):
- Prepare yourself to sell your home or business - Do your best to see the home or business as a product to be marketed. This may take some work, but it is necessary if you want to maximize your potential of sales.
- Consider a professional whole home or business inspection - An inspection will uncover any major defects before they can cause any trouble with a potential buyer. i.e. lender may not finance the loan because of these defects.
- Prepare the home or business - Look at the home and business as objectively as possible. Would you buy this property? Ask friends and neighbors to do the same, asking them to be totally honest. Overlooking defects could cost you money! Get it fixed before you put the property on the market.
- Be willing to do whatever it takes to make your property stand out from the competition - Make certain that your property is fresher, cleaner, and better maintained. Familiarize yourself with effective marketing and advertising techniques.
- Remove most of the "imprint" that you have made on your property - Meaning only have a few family pictures, but if your property is a shrine, please take some steps to depersonalize it. Buyers should be able to envision themselves as the owners of the property, which is nearly impossible if it is still personalized with your items.
We really look forward to helping you sell your property. We will give your listing maximum exposure, through our MLS (Multiple Listings System), and on our website.
Remember if you have any questions, please do not hestiate to call us.